To provide opportunities for practitioners to network and exchange experience on practical nature management.
VACANCY: Eurosite is looking for an Administrator
Eurosite is hiring! We are looking for an Administrator to support EU-funded projects, general bookkeeping, and membership administration. Interested candidates are kindly asked to submit their motivation letter and CV to email@example.com before 16 August. Job interviews are scheduled (online) for 25 August 2022.
Please find the full vacancy below in the DOWNLOADS section or here.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Job interviews are scheduled (online) for 25 August 2022.
We currently have a vacancy for an internship:
Eurosite is looking for 1 or 2 interns to help implement the LIFE ENPLC (European Networks for Private Land Conservation) project. Private land management can be essential in fighting climate emergencies and biodiversity loss. The core objective of the LIFE ENPLC project is to develop an EU-wide network of private land conservation practitioners leveraging innovative personal land conservation tools to mitigate the damage and preserve the land’s value for the next generations.
- are looking for an internship period of 6 months or more
- can work remotely from home
- study at a university in a relevant field (BSc or MSc level)
- have an interest in private land conservation and the NGO sector
- can work independently
- are proficient in the English language
What we offer:
- the possibility of writing their thesis on the topic of private land conservation
- the supervision and support from the project manager and other project partners
- joining events planned by the project, for instance, scheduled for 2022:
- a workshop on volunteering in Portugal
- a policy workshop in Brussels
- the access to Eurosite resources (e.g. experts in the field and member organisations)
- co-designing the internship based on current ideas (see total vacancy) and your expectations
- A flexible start and end date
Please find the total vacancy here. Interested candidates are invited to submit their motivation + CV to email@example.com
We always appreciate volunteers with knowledge and skills in the following fields:
- social media
- environment-related EU policy
- natural site management
- economics and ecosystem services (EES)
- wetlands and climate change (WCC)
- marine and coastal Protected Areas (MCPA)
Depending on your wishes and experience, tasks could include assisting in developing and managing different websites, monitoring and managing our various social media channels, etc.
Candidates are expected to possess impeccable writing, communication, and spelling abilities. The Eurosite working language is English.
Please view our privacy statement with regards to applications here.