To provide opportunities for practitioners to network and exchange experience on practical nature management.
Eurosite is offering two internship positions for university students in our project “European Networks for Private Land Conservation” (LIFE ENPLC).
Private land management is essential in fighting climate emergency and biodiversity loss. The core objective of LIFE ENPLC is to develop an EU-wide network of private land conservation practitioners leveraging innovative personal land conservation tools to mitigate the damage and preserve the land’s value for the next generations.
We offer you the possibility:
- to write your thesis on the topic of private land conservation under the guidance and support of the project manager and other project partners,
- to participate in project events across Europe (online and in person),
- to access the resources of the Eurosite network (e.g. experts and member organisations),
- to co-design the internship based on your ideas and expectations,
- a flexible start and end date.
If you would like to support us in this project as an intern, you should:
- be able to commit yourself for a period of 6 months or more,
- work independently and remotely from home,
- study at a university in a relevant field (BSc or MSc level),
- have an interest in private land conservation and the NGO sector
- be proficient in the English language.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We always welcome volunteers with knowledge and skills in the following fields:
- social media
- environmental EU policy
- natural site management
- economics and ecosystem services
- wetlands and climate change
- marine and coastal protected areas
Depending on your interests and experience, tasks could include supporting our communication online and on social media, assisting in the implementation of project activities, membership outreach etc. Our working language is English. Please contact us here.