Euro-Site-Manager | Insight Brussels
Euro-Site-Manager | Insight Brussels Reports on EU level developments regarding the Birds and Habitats Directives, Natura 2000 the CAP and other relevant themes, including climate change, and funding opportunities.
You can find issues of our Euro-Site-Manager newsletter here.
Euro-Site-Member | Network news Delivers information on the activities of the network and natural site management developments in general. Focus is given to natural site management tools and guidance for European site managers.
- 2 weeks 6 days agoThe EPA – European Projects Association has launched the second edition of “European Projects Awards 2013” in the framework of the campaign “What Are You Doing ..For a Better Society ?” realised in partnership with European Economic and Social Committee in 2012.
- 4 weeks 1 day ago
The European Commission has presented an overview of how EU Structural Funds are working in Member States. The 'Strategic Report' on the implementation of 2007-2013 Cohesion Policy programmes pulls together available information from Member States, up to end-2011 in most cases.
- EC Roadmap on Environmental assessment framework to enable a safe and secure unconventional hydrocarbon extract4 weeks 5 days ago
The European Commission has published a roadmap on an environmental, climate and energy assessment framework to enable safe and secure unconventional hydrocarbon extraction. The roadmap announces that a further stakeholder meeting regarding possible directions / outcomes of the work has been foreseen for the spring of 2013.
- EC Consultation on the 2015 International Climate Change Agreement: Shaping international climate policy beyond 20207 weeks 2 days ago
- 7 weeks 4 days ago
- 9 weeks 2 days agoPeriod of consultation: from 07.03.2013 to 07.06.2013
The objective of this green paper is to consult stakeholders on possible responses to the public policy challenges posed by plastic waste which are at present not specifically addressed in the EU Waste legislation.
- 11 weeks 5 days agoPeriod of consultation: from 22.02.2013 to 26.05.2013
The purpose of this consultation is to collect the views of all relevant stakeholders, at national and EU level, and the public at large on the possible main concepts for the revision of the current EU framework on environmental inspections.
- 12 weeks 2 days agoThe seventh LIFE+ call for proposals was published on 19 February, 2013, with up to €278 million available for co-financing of projects under three headings: Nature and Biodiversity (NAT); Environment Policy and Governance (ENV); and Information and Communication (INF).
- 16 weeks 3 days agoScience for Environment Policy is a free news and information service published by Directorate-General Environment, European Commission.
- 17 weeks 3 days ago