Euro-Site-Manager | Insight Brussels Reports on EU level developments regarding the Birds and Habitats Directives, Natura 2000 the CAP and other relevant themes, including climate change, and funding opportunities.
You can find issues of our Euro-Site-Manager newsletter here.
Euro-Site-Member | Network news Delivers information on the activities of the network and natural site management developments in general. Focus is given to natural site management tools and guidance for European site managers.
- 4 jours 14h agoReserve the dates in your diary! We look forward to welcoming you at this year's Eurosite Annual Meeting in Miedzyzydroje, Poland on 25 and 26 September 2013.
- 2 semaines 6 jours agoThe EPA – European Projects Association has launched the second edition of “European Projects Awards 2013” in the framework of the campaign “What Are You Doing ..For a Better Society ?” realised in partnership with European Economic and Social Committee in 2012.
- 3 semaines 6 jours agoThe Year of Natural Scotland 2013 is your chance to explore and find out more about Scotland's stunning natural heritage.
- 4 semaines 1 jour ago
The European Commission has presented an overview of how EU Structural Funds are working in Member States. The 'Strategic Report' on the implementation of 2007-2013 Cohesion Policy programmes pulls together available information from Member States, up to end-2011 in most cases.
- 4 semaines 1 jour ago
Eurosite member Atelier Technique des Espaces Naturels (ATEN) published a methodological guide for the development of a Natura 2000 site management plan. The English version of the manual is now available to download
- 4 semaines 3 jours ago"If everyone continues likes this, it stops. Then the earth gives up." With this quote from a child, Princess Laurentien van Oranje opened the annual Spring Forum of Natuurmonumenten last Friday.
- EC Roadmap on Environmental assessment framework to enable a safe and secure unconventional hydrocarbon extract4 semaines 5 jours ago
The European Commission has published a roadmap on an environmental, climate and energy assessment framework to enable safe and secure unconventional hydrocarbon extraction. The roadmap announces that a further stakeholder meeting regarding possible directions / outcomes of the work has been foreseen for the spring of 2013.
- 5 semaines 2 jours ago
Eurosite member Crossbill Guides Foundation proudly presents two new guidebooks:
They have made a complete revision and expansion of the initial guidebook on North-east Poland, covering the famous Biebrza and Bialowieza National Parks, as well the National Parks of Narew, Wigry and the forest of Augustow.
The guide on the Eastern Rhodopes, Nestos, Dadia and Evros in Bulgaria and Greece is the first nature travel guidebook to cover this stunning region on the border of Bulgaria and Greece.
- 6 semaines 3 jours agoThe Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management (IEEM) has been granted a Royal Charter. The new Charter was enacted on 1st April 2013, from which date they became the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management (CIEEM – pronounced ‘sy-eem’).
- From 1 April 2013 Natural Resources Wales (NRW) will take over functions Countryside Council for Wales7 semaines 2 jours ago
From 1 April 2013, Natural Resources Wales (NRW) will take over the functions and services currently carried out by the Countryside Council for Wales (CCW), Forestry Commission Wales (FCW) and the Environment Agency Wales (EAW). It will also have responsibility for Marine Licensing and Protected Species Licensing, which were previously carried out by the Welsh Government.