- 3 semaines 1 jour ago
Eurosite is offering a six-month, full-time (or near full-time) internship at Eurosite's Secretariat in Tilburg, the Netherlands. The internship is unpaid, but Eurosite will provide a reasonable monthly allowance to assist with basic living costs and / or travel expenses.
- Public consultation launched on the EU's future initiative on No Net Loss of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services2 semaines 6 jours ago
- 2 semaines 6 jours ago
A draft programme for the Eurosite Wilderness workshop is now available to download from the workshop webpage. The full workshop title is "Living with wilderness in Europe: communication non-intervention management strategies and dealing with public perceptions of of growing populations of large herbivores and carnivores". It will take place in the Netherlands from 17-19 September 2014.
- 4 semaines 1 jour ago
The 2014 call for LIFE Action Grants is now open. Legal persons (entities) registered in the European Union are invited to present proposals for either of the LIFE sub-programmes: Environment and Climate Action.
- 4 semaines 2 jours ago
- Event:03/08/2014 - 08/08/2014
The SER2014 European Conference will provide an international forum to discuss the restoration of Ecosystem Services, and the ecological, economic and socio-cultural values of restoration. The Conference aims at increasing the link between restoration and land use policies, and it points to issues discussed continuously at international, EU and national levels.
- The 7th International Conference on Monitoring and Management of Visitors in Recreational and Protected Areas
- Event:14/09/2014 - 18/09/2014
The Conference Wetlands Biodiversity and Services: Tools for Socio-Ecological Development (Huesca, Spain, 14-18 September 2014) plans to be a meeting point for different professionals and persons interested on the integration of land and wetland uses for the sustainable development of people, in addition to formal specialized sessions on all the research and management aspects of wetlands,
- Event:15/09/2014 - 30/10/2014
The course is aimed at students and graduates in different fields of study; volunteers and professionals in areas relates to landscape and nature management; staff and volunteers from nature conservation NGOs; personnel from conservation public agencies, social entrepreneurs in rural areas and people interested in land stewardship and the conservation of nature and biodiversity.
- Eurosite wilderness workshop: communicating non intervention management strategies and dealing with public perceptionsEurosite, in collaboration with Staatsbosbeheer and FREE Nature (Foundation for Restoring European Ecosystems), is developing a workshop dealing with public perceptions of wilderness areas and large herbivore and carnivore populations to contribute to the elaboration of a communication strategy, and to help site managers improve understanding of the wilderness management techniques they employ among the public and local stakeholders.Event:17/09/2014 - 19/09/2014