Euro-Site-Member | Network news
Euro-Site-Manager | Insight Brussels Reports on EU level developments regarding the Birds and Habitats Directives, Natura 2000 the CAP and other relevant themes, including climate change, and funding opportunities.
You can find issues of our Euro-Site-Manager newsletter here.
Euro-Site-Member | Network news Delivers information on the activities of the network and natural site management developments in general. Focus is given to natural site management tools and guidance for European site managers.
- 1 year 21 weeks agoThe Year of Natural Scotland 2013 is your chance to explore and find out more about Scotland's stunning natural heritage.
- 1 year 22 weeks ago
Eurosite member Atelier Technique des Espaces Naturels (ATEN) published a methodological guide for the development of a Natura 2000 site management plan. The English version of the manual is now available to download
- 1 year 22 weeks ago"If everyone continues likes this, it stops. Then the earth gives up." With this quote from a child, Princess Laurentien van Oranje opened the annual Spring Forum of Natuurmonumenten last Friday.
- 1 year 23 weeks ago
Eurosite member Crossbill Guides Foundation proudly presents two new guidebooks:
They have made a complete revision and expansion of the initial guidebook on North-east Poland, covering the famous Biebrza and Bialowieza National Parks, as well the National Parks of Narew, Wigry and the forest of Augustow.
The guide on the Eastern Rhodopes, Nestos, Dadia and Evros in Bulgaria and Greece is the first nature travel guidebook to cover this stunning region on the border of Bulgaria and Greece.
- 1 year 24 weeks agoThe Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management (IEEM) has been granted a Royal Charter. The new Charter was enacted on 1st April 2013, from which date they became the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management (CIEEM – pronounced ‘sy-eem’).
- From 1 April 2013 Natural Resources Wales (NRW) will take over functions Countryside Council for Wales1 year 25 weeks ago
From 1 April 2013, Natural Resources Wales (NRW) will take over the functions and services currently carried out by the Countryside Council for Wales (CCW), Forestry Commission Wales (FCW) and the Environment Agency Wales (EAW). It will also have responsibility for Marine Licensing and Protected Species Licensing, which were previously carried out by the Welsh Government.
- 1 year 27 weeks agoWith the kind support of the Hortobagy National Park and the Alfred Toepfer Stiftung F.V.S., EUROPARC is organising a special Youth Conference to celebrate 40 years working for nature. The Youth Conference is part of their Junior Ranger Programme.
- 1 year 27 weeks ago
- 1 year 50 weeks ago
- 2 years 3 days ago
A new case study has been provided to Eurosite by: Hunting Federation of Macedonia and Thrace. To read about the Black-Necked Pheasant (Phasianus Colchicus Colchicus) case study and land stewardship in practice,