Description & Guide
Eurosite Twinning provides a framework for two or more organisations to commit to work together on predefined, mutually agreed objectives. Twinning is an ideal mechanism to create and provide personal development opportunities for site management staff, and to establish strategic level cooperation between linked organisations. The twinning partners decide the purpose, content and duration of their joint-work. Working with Eurosite, twinning provides you with a way to:
- Negotiate and agree joint-working objectives, which will be mutually beneficial;
- Discuss and plan activities;
- Measure what you plan to do with what you achieve;
- Help to assure the quality of nature conservation practices and methods;
- Communicate your twinning activities within your own organisation;
- Promote your work/ site/ organisation to an international audience;
- Attach a European dimension to your work, which can be valuable to increase funding opportunities.
The Eurosite Twinning Guide (English and French) is available for download at the base of this page. This document is intended as a 'rough-guide', it is not a compulsory requirement, nor is it necessarily optimised for all potential Twinning arrangements.
The Eurosite Twinning Programme is coordinated by Roelof Heringa. For more information about the Eurosite Twinning programme and how to become involved, please contact Roelof at:
|Eurosite Twinning leaflet (EN)||7.84 MB||1671||3 days 21 hours ago|
|Twinning Guide (EN)||165.25 KB||1489||1 week 4 days ago|
|Twinning Guide (FR)||215.1 KB||1823||1 day 10 hours ago|