Euro-Site-Manager | Insight Brussels Reports on EU level developments regarding the Birds and Habitats Directives, Natura 2000 the CAP and other relevant themes, including climate change, and funding opportunities.
You can find issues of our Euro-Site-Manager newsletter here.
Euro-Site-Member | Network news Delivers information on the activities of the network and natural site management developments in general. Focus is given to natural site management tools and guidance for European site managers.
- From 1 April 2013 Natural Resources Wales (NRW) will take over functions Countryside Council for Walesvor 7 Wochen 4 Tage
From 1 April 2013, Natural Resources Wales (NRW) will take over the functions and services currently carried out by the Countryside Council for Wales (CCW), Forestry Commission Wales (FCW) and the Environment Agency Wales (EAW). It will also have responsibility for Marine Licensing and Protected Species Licensing, which were previously carried out by the Welsh Government.
- vor 7 Wochen 6 Tage
- vor 9 Wochen 3 Tage
- vor 9 Wochen 4 Tage
- vor 9 Wochen 4 TagePeriod of consultation: from 07.03.2013 to 07.06.2013
The objective of this green paper is to consult stakeholders on possible responses to the public policy challenges posed by plastic waste which are at present not specifically addressed in the EU Waste legislation.
- vor 9 Wochen 4 TageWith the kind support of the Hortobagy National Park and the Alfred Toepfer Stiftung F.V.S., EUROPARC is organising a special Youth Conference to celebrate 40 years working for nature. The Youth Conference is part of their Junior Ranger Programme.
- vor 11 Wochen 5 TageOn behalf of the EUROPARC Federation, Eurosite is pleased to promote the Alfred Toepfer Scholarship 2013. The scholarship is funded by the Alfred Toepfer Stiftung F.V.S. and it aims to enable young professional researchers from European countries to travel to another country than their home country and visit protected areas for their research on one of the themes identified for 2013
- vor 12 Wochen 11 StundenPeriod of consultation: from 22.02.2013 to 26.05.2013
The purpose of this consultation is to collect the views of all relevant stakeholders, at national and EU level, and the public at large on the possible main concepts for the revision of the current EU framework on environmental inspections.
- vor 12 Wochen 4 TageThe seventh LIFE+ call for proposals was published on 19 February, 2013, with up to €278 million available for co-financing of projects under three headings: Nature and Biodiversity (NAT); Environment Policy and Governance (ENV); and Information and Communication (INF).
- vor 16 Wochen 5 TageScience for Environment Policy is a free news and information service published by Directorate-General Environment, European Commission.